Thanyapura’s Cardio Tennis class is a high energy cardio class that helps to push participants to their limits. A variety of tennis strokes are combined with lots of different movements, and running. The movements and high energy class is combined with music to help players get into their ideal workout zone. Players will focus on target hitting skills by using specific equipment provided by Thanyapura’s coaches. With cardio tennis, participants will reach their effective heart rate zones easily and have fun along the way. Due to the constant movement, cardio tennis workouts can be more effective than playing a more traditional single or doubles tennis match.
It also offers a form of interval training, which will aid performance levels in other sporting areas. For those that may not enjoy regular gym sessions on traditional equopment, or would like to experience something new, cadio tennis may be the ideal solution. As it is a group activity, bringing a friend can boost morale and make the session more fun. Although participants will develop their tennis technique, the primary focus of the session is to achieve a great workout. Female participants can burn up to 500 calories an hour, and males up to 800.
- Fun and active way to stay fit
- Improves technical skills
- Great opportunity to socialise
What Should I Bring?
- Tennis Racquet
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.