A lingering position of the hips not only traps muscular tension, but emotional tension too. Whether it results from one traumatic event, or multiple smaller ones, the feelings of fear, anxiety and sadness are stored at the hips until we bring them to the surface and allow them release. Hip opening exercises also aid in counteracting the amount of sitting we do in our daily lives. Greater hip flexibility means less chance of injury and lower back pain, as well as an overall greater ease of movement.
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Normalizes the body’s energy
- Aids in movement and mobility in joints and hips
- Lowers stress levels
- Better endurance
- A method to deal with anxiety and stress
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.